Sunday 14 July 2013

NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY .

As some of you are aware Simo was lost on Tuesday 9th July 6 days out from Horta in the Azores. at this time I am in Vigo Northern Spain after having been rescued by the Spanish fishing vessel Siempre Juan Luis,
who was on her way back from the grand banks fishing grounds, when she replied to my distress alert .
At the moment I am still shocked by the state of events and only wish to let you all know I am safe and well , I will at some stage give you all a full run down of events that led up to and including my rescue .
Many thanks also for all your messages of support they are warmly received.
best regards

Mick 

4 comments:

  1. Keep your chin up Mick. Hope to see you soon.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad, and such a lovely boat too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've followed your blog and was so sorry to hear the news. I'm just glad that you are safe.
    Best of luck on your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete